Submit a Business Plan
Covington welcomes the opportunity to review your business plan. In order to ensure a timely and efficient review process, we recommend that a well-structured and concise plan be presented.
To submit your business plan, please complete the Covington Submission Form. With your entry please include a detailed business plan that describes the following:
- The background of the company and management team
- A description of the product or service
- The market need, size, and competitive landscape
- Company and product positioning
- Customers and highlighted growth and acquisition strategies
- Stage of the company - including milestones set and met
- Historical financials and a 3-year financial projections summary
- Capital requirements and the current capitalization structure
Should there appear to be a fit, Covington will meet with your management team to determine the appropriate course of action. Subsequent steps include Covington conducting an in-depth due diligence review that generally takes between three to six weeks.